This gorgeous, antique-looking selenite ring is the perfect metaphysical ring for anyone looking for clarity.
- Metaphysical crystal jewelry with selenite
- Features pewter band plated with pure copper
- 100% crushed selenite ring
- Metaphysical properties include clarity, truth, and honesty
Named after the Greek goddess of the moon thanks to its striking white coloring, selenite is a metaphysical healing crystal that some believe to bring clarity, truth, and honesty to the wearer. The perfect addition to any metaphysical jewelry collection, this copper and selenite ring has an antique look with 100 percent natural selenite. Selenite, belonging to the Crown and Third Eye chakras, is thought to offer mental wellness by cleansing the body of negative energy and anxiety. Because it does not hold on to negative energy itself, selenite never needs to be cleansed.
- 4mm pewter band, plated with pure copper
- Bezel size is 8 x 8 x 2mm
- The two components are joined with epoxy
Note: Metaphysical descriptions and healing properties of stones or crystals are not meant to replace medical advice or treatments. Ingesting the stones can be dangerous based on each stones individual toxicity. Please use common sense and safety precautions (such as keeping them out of the reach of small children) when using these gifts from the earth.